Full Day Short Game School
8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
essence of becoming a proficient woman
golfer begins with understanding and
developing sound short game fundamentals.
Focusing on your score improvement
techniques around the green that include
chipping, pitching, putting, and sand play
will drastically improve your scoring
ability. Learning to hit pitch shots from
various distances will complete your full
development of these score saving
techniques. Managing these short game
fundamentals and applying them on the golf
course is crucial to building confidence and
reassurance that you can play golf with
anyone! As a bonus, enjoy a round table
discussion with your instructors and learn
all of their short game secrets!
...for a full day that includes...
* 8 hours of short game training
* Complimentary 9 holes of golf with your
LPGA Teaching Professional
* Continental breakfast & lunch
* Round table discussion and cocktail hour
with your pros
* "Score Improvement Techniques"
* "Short Game Management On The Golf Course"